1. Polystyrene Rib & Block Slabs
2. Concrete Rib & Block Slabs
3. Roof Slabs
4. Reinforcing Steel Ribs, Beams, Lintels
5. Staircases – Specially designed
6. Ready-mix Concrete
Concrete and Polystyrene Slabs: NHBRC. Manufacture, supply, installation
Polystyrene SANS 204, R-VALUE 5.8, Soundproof, Insulation, Fire retardant, Carbon footprint free, green product: government endorsed for energy efficient building.
Stairs: design, manufacture, installation.
Ready-mix: supply, pouring, levelling.
Advantages of Polystyrene Rib and Block Slabs:
1. 90% Lighter than concrete rib & block 2 system.
2. Lightweight 4.5kg, compared to concrete blocks 125kg.
3. Cheaper transport cost due to weight. Up to 200m² on 1 x 8-ton truck.
4. One polystyrene block covers 1m².
5. SANS 204 energy efficiency compliance. R-value of 5.8.
7. Carbon footprint free.
8. Fire retardant material. Insulation. Isolation.
9. Green product - endorsed by government for energy efficient building.
Olinia St, Doornpoort, Pretoria, 0186, South Africa
QCTO is a public entity responsible for quality assurance and has the oversight of the design, accreditation, implementation, assessment and certification of occupational qualifications, part-qualifications and skills programs. Petra Institute of…
Pretoria News - City Of Tshwane