The mission of Christel House is to break the cycle of poverty around the world. Christel House schools invest in the lives of impoverished children utilizing research-based best practices with a focus on holistic human development. They offer students a pathway to become contributing members of society and change the lives of generations to come. To learn more about Christel House South Africa, please visit http://southafrica.christelhouse.org/
About the job:
Are you a team player, vibrant, love to work with children and willing to learn in a multi-disciplinary team? Can you work under pressure and go the extra mile? You could be who we are looking for. We currently have a vacancy for an entry level qualified enrolled nurse to be part of our team in delivering health and social services to learners
Qualifications and Registration
Staff Nurse Grade 1
Grade 12 Registration
Enrolled Nurse with the SANC
Valid driver’s licence
3 years or more but less than 5 years
1. Work as part of the multi-disciplinary team to ensure good nursing care for learners in accordance with the scope of practice and nursing standards as determined by the needs of Christel House South Africa.
2. Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with learners, supervisor, educators other practitioners and parents.
3. Work effectively, co-operatively amicably with persons of diverse intellectual, cultural, racial or religious differences in keeping with the values of the school.
4. Display a concern for learners, promoting and advocating basic care including awareness and willingness to respond to learners’ needs, requirements and expectations according to Christel House values.
5. Provide nursing care that leads to improved service delivery.
6. Provide a safe and therapeutic environment that allows for the practice of safe nursing care as laid down by the Nursing Act, Occupational Health and Safety Act and all other applicable prescripts.
7. Demonstrate basic understanding of nursing legislation and related legal and ethical nursing practices.
8. Demonstrate ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
9. Demonstrate effective utilization of resources: - Appropriate care and use of equipment and consumables - Assist with stock register and keep stock inventory
21 Swallowcliffe Drive
So, how does speech therapy work for someone who’s transitioning? What does it involve? You come once a week, sometimes twice a week if you're really eager to speed things up, and you do different vocal exercises. Pitch is one of the most important…
Sunny bouncy days are upon us. Avoid disappointment, BOOK early to secure your kids FUN in SUN days. Sizes: 3x6 (3 in 1) with slide and pond ~ R450 Optional balls for the pond. Approx. 400 balls ~ R50 Pond can be filled with water on really sunny hot…
We offer in partnership with Simplified IT affordable domain registration and web hosting services. Web hosting costs R800 / year which includes a .co.za domain registration FREE. This offer includes a Wordpress landing page. Wordpress allows you to…
Pretoria News - City Of Tshwane