LSY-20013-2 Porcine Circovirus (PCV2) antigen rapid test card
Porcine Circovirus (PCV2) antigen rapid test card
Catalog No. LSY-20013-2
It is used for qualitative detection of porcine circovirus type II CAP protein antigen levels in vaccines.
This test strip is based on colloidal gold immuno-chromatography technique to detect Porcine Circovirus (PCV2) antibody in porcine serum, plasma and whole blood qualitatively. When testing, PCV2 antibody in sample combine with antigen coated by colloid gold forming complexes, moving forward to the other head. When reaching the T-line, the specific antigen on the membrane capture the complexes and appear a T line, C line appears, means the test is valid.
When testing, the porcine circovirus type II CAP protein antigen in the sample binds to the colloidal gold-coated specific monoclonal antibody to form an antigen-antibody complex, and flows along the test strip to the other end of the NC membrane. When the complex passes through the T-line region, another monoclonal antibody immobilized on the membrane captures and gradually aggregates into a red visible T-line, and the unbound colloidal gold label flows through the T-region by the secondary antibody in the C region. The capture forms a visible red C line. The C-line appearing indicates that immunochromatography occurs, that is, the test is effective; the T-line appearing indicates that the sample contains the porcine circovirus type II virus antigen.
Specifications: 40 tests/kit
1PCV2 antigen test card 40 pieces
1) The vaccine needs to be demulsified before the test, and the manufacturer can be consulted for the method of demulsification.
2) Read the manual carefully and return the test card and sample to room temperature before use.
3) Take out test card, use dropper to absorb the sample, drop 2-3 drops into well mark 鈥淪鈥? or use Micropipette to transfer 100ul sample into well mark 鈥淪鈥?.
4) Read the results in 10min at room temperature.
Negative锛?锛? no color reaction on Test Line (T Line),only on Control Line(C Line) being seen red color reaction. It means there is no PCV2 antigen in sample or the levels is lower than the detection threshold;
Positive锛?锛? Both on T Line and C line being seen red color reaction. It means there is PCV2 antigen in sample;
Invalid: No color reaction on C Line. It means the operation is wrong or the test card is invalid.
1) The test card can be used only once at room temperature, do not reuse or use test card out of expiry date.
2) Return all reagents and sample into room temperature before use.
3) Be careful when prepare sample, wear glove and mask.
4) This product is only for in vitro rapid diagnostic veterinary use, can not be quantified, do only qualitative testing.
5) The product test results for reference only, for confirmation, please refer to the relevant national standard methods.
Storage and expiry date
Storage: Store at 4-30鈩?in dark, sealed, dry place, no frozen.
Expiry date: 12 months; date of production is on box.China Pig Health Rapid Test Kit