Cut Resistant Leather Gloves
Cut Level 5 Anti- Vibration Safety Gloves
Liner: Leather gloves with safety cuff
Palm: Leather palm
Feature: Anti - Cut, Anti - Vibration
Size: 7/S, 8/M, 9/L, 10/XL, 11/XXL
1. Black microfibre synthetic leather gloves with silicone printing.
2. A cut resistant liner boosts protection to ANSI cut level A3 and thermoplastic (TPR) pads provide superior impact protection.
3. Palm Padding Absorbs And Dissipates High-Impact Energy Through The Palm
4. Flexible and super sponge palm that fit like your skin. Breathable,Proper Comfort & Flexibility
5. Thermo Plastic Rubber (TPR) Knuckle Guard And Finger Guards Protect Against Impact.
6. Watch Cut Out Wrist Design With Closure For Comfortable And Secure Fit.
7. Heavy Utility Work Gloves: Ideal For A Wide Range Of Hands-On Work,The Gloves Are Made For Contractors, Carpenters, Roofers, Mechanics, And Heavy Equipment Workers.
3.Heavy Equipment Operation.
4.Handing sharp parts.
5.Abrasive material handling
6.Oil & Gas industry.
Q1: What鈥檚 your advantage?
No matter you are smaller buyer or bulk purchaser ,you will get the most professional packaging solution and excellent service from us .
Accept both OEM and ODM orders.Our experienced design team will offer you a professional packaging solution.
We have more 10 years factory experience in this field and own a professional service team and technical team.
We assure you with our professional skill ,competitive price and superior quality .
Under ISO management system,we control the quality strictly from raw materials to finished products.
Q2:What are the categories of your main products?
A:We specialize in producing gloves including all kinds of dress I warm/ winter leather gloves, mittens, driver gloves. Leather gloves with fabric patches I knit parts, or fabric 1 knit gloves with leather patches are also available.
Q3:Can I have a sample order?
A:Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q4:What is the lead time for samples and mass production?
A:Current samples need 1-3 days, customized samples need 5-7 days, while for mass production 25-45 days.
Q5:What express do you often use to send the samples?
A:We usually ship samples by DHL, UPS, FedEx or SF. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Mechanic Gloves